- Friday, January 20th Deborah Boschert will teach Creative Tree Art.
- Friday February 17th Melanie Lindsey – How to become a Woolie
This Workshop will be held at Cherry Park Bldg 300 S.Alamo St., Weatherford, TX. Workshop is great for beginners and covers all the basics of working with wool using fusible web. Workshop also covers fusible, threads and needles, basic blanket stitch and finishing techniques. Class fee covers kit and pattern.
- Saturday March 18th Tana Mueller – Got Crayons Class
Kits will be supplied by Tana Mueller at no extra cost. You will learn a hot blend technique using Crayola crayons to color pre-printed on cotton fabric. Your kit will include a 52 page workbook, pre-printed fabric, Crayola crayons, Crayola pencils and notions. Class will be held at Grace First Presbyterian Church, 606 Mockingbird Lane, Weatherford.
- Saturday May 20th Quilt Stitch and Sew – “Yikes Stripes”.
The workshop project is the pattern Posey Party, pattern will be $4.00 with class. Demonstration will be presented throughout the workshop on mitering borders and striped bias binding. Ideas will be shared on successful and creative ways to incorporate striped fabrics in a quilt. Class will be held at Grace Presbyterian Church, 606 Mockingbird Lane, Weatherford.
- Saturday June 17th Jo Lynn O’Neil will teach machine quilting with a walking foot. Pick up your supply list from Brenda Landureth. There is prep to be before the class. Any questions on the class call or e-mail [email protected] 940-659-8134.
- Friday November 17th Rosie de Leon McCrady – “Redwork Embroidery”
You will learn the basics of redwork embroidery. Discussion centers on what supplies to have and what stitches are used. Rosie will demonstrate the stitches. A kit will be available for $25.00. Class will be at North Side Baptist Church, 910 North Main St., Weatherford.
All workshops are six ½ hours long, starting promptly at 8:30 am, breaking for a one hour lunch at noon, ending at 3:00 pm.
Fee: $30.00 for Members $40.00 for Non-members
Kit fees vary by instructor
Supply list furnished two months in advance of class date.
For information contact: